Ask a solicitor

Law is a complex subject, so going through any legal issue inevitably throws up many questions. You may be unsure about your legal rights, have questions about the legal process or about hiring a solicitor and the costs involved. Whatever type of legal question you have, our Ask a Solicitor service is a fantastic way to get free legal advice. It is completely free to ask a question, with answers being provided by experienced firms of solicitors. So whether you have a question about personal injury, conveyancing, employment law or commercial law, our Ask a Solicitor service can help provide the answers you need.


Posting a question is completely free and we have qualified solicitors ready to help you. To get started simply click the link below.



All Categories 326 Questions
Criminal 73 Questions
Family 66 Questions
Employment 54 Questions
Wills, Probate & Trusts 41 Questions
Conveyancing & Property 32 Questions
Personal Injury 28 Questions
Immigration 11 Questions
Libel & Defamation 10 Questions
Consumer 7 Questions
Company & Commercial 4 Questions
The ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor

The ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor

Hiring a solicitor for any legal issue can feel quite daunting. It is important that you make a good decision, but you may not know what to look for and how to chose a solicitor that is right for you. To help make the process easier, we have created the ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor. We have highlighted some of the key considerations you should take into account, as well as some handy tips to help make finding and choosing a solicitor both stress and hassle free.

Read More
  • This month
  • All time
  • ULA Solicitors [Incorporating Ullah Law Associates]

    ULA Solicitors [Incorporating Ullah Law Associates]

    0208 451 0236

    4 Answers

  • Kent Criminal Law

    Kent Criminal Law

    01843 799121

    4 Answers

  • OTS Solicitors

    OTS Solicitors

    4 Answers

  • Integrum Law

    Integrum Law

    0151 649 1626

    3 Answers

  • Tom Street & Co Solicitors Limited

    Tom Street & Co Solicitors Limited


    3 Answers