After separating from my wife she is not letting me see my 4year old daughter for no reason. What can I do about the situation?

18th Nov 2019



1 answer
  • OTS Solicitors

    Dear Sir

    Thank you for your enquiry.

    If discussions with your Wife have failed and you have exhaused all attempts and avenues  to compromise, you may apply to the court to issue proceedings for a Child Arrangements Order; for contact. However, you will need to attend Mediation first unelss there are exemptions for not attending one. Please make an appointment or feel fee to give us a call to chat first on 0203 9 599 123 and see how our expertise in children matters may assist you further. We look further to hearing from you.






    Did you find this answer helpful?

    OTS Solicitors

    Did you find this answer helpful?

Can you help with this question? Provide an answer and receive contribution points to help promote your firm.

CANCEL Please ensure your response adheres to our community guidelines before posting.

You might be interested in these questions


Posting a question is completely free and we have qualified solicitors ready to help you. To get started simply click the link below.

Find a solicitor

Find a solicitor

Use our find a solicitor service to find and compare the best Family solicitors from around the UK. Narrow your search down to a particular town or county to find local solicitors that practice Family law.

View Solicitors
The ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor

The ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor

Hiring a solicitor for any legal issue can feel quite daunting. It is important that you make a good decision, but you may not know what to look for and how to chose a solicitor that is right for you. To help make the process easier, we have created the ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor. We have highlighted some of the key considerations you should take into account, as well as some handy tips to help make finding and choosing a solicitor both stress and hassle free.

Read More
  • This month
  • All time
  • Orwillo and Co Solicitors Ltd

    Orwillo and Co Solicitors Ltd

    02081096559 or 07957676288

    1 Answer

  • Magara Law

    Magara Law


    1 Answer