My partner is in prison but needs his paperwork as his sentence is flaky but the solicitors do not exist any longer

4th Jan 2018

My partner doesn't know what was written on his paperwork as the prison will not show him. So he needs his legal papers from Mr Gordon Young who's company closed, so we don't know what direction we need to go in to get his file?

CATEGORY: Criminal


1 answer
  • Kent Criminal Law

    You will need to contact the Solicitors Regulation Authority who will be able advise as where the file is and how to obtain it. SRA Contact centre

    The Cube
    199 Wharfside Street
    B1 1RN

    DX 720293 BIRMINGHAM 47

    0370 606 2555

    We are open today from 08.00 to 18.00.

    Did you find this answer helpful?

    Kent Criminal Law

    Did you find this answer helpful?

Can you help with this question? Provide an answer and receive contribution points to help promote your firm.

CANCEL Please ensure your response adheres to our community guidelines before posting.

You might be interested in these questions


Posting a question is completely free and we have qualified solicitors ready to help you. To get started simply click the link below.

Find a solicitor

Find a solicitor

Use our find a solicitor service to find and compare the best Criminal solicitors from around the UK. Narrow your search down to a particular town or county to find local solicitors that practice Criminal law.

View Solicitors
The ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor

The ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor

Hiring a solicitor for any legal issue can feel quite daunting. It is important that you make a good decision, but you may not know what to look for and how to chose a solicitor that is right for you. To help make the process easier, we have created the ultimate guide to hiring a solicitor. We have highlighted some of the key considerations you should take into account, as well as some handy tips to help make finding and choosing a solicitor both stress and hassle free.

Read More
  • This month
  • All time
  • Estate Legal Solutions

    Estate Legal Solutions

    0800 433 27 28

    3 Answers

  • Bridge Law Solicitors Limited

    Bridge Law Solicitors Limited

    0161 427 0084

    3 Answers

  • David Benson Solicitors

    David Benson Solicitors


    1 Answer